Monday, December 27, 2004

needles and pins-uh

since my tiniest cat, fujiko has decided to steal my old fashioned tomato pincushion and hide it somewhere, i'm in need of a new place to stick my pins, as it were.

i was quite overjoyed (it doesn't take much to make me happy.) when i saw this beautiful crocheted cupcake pincushion from fred flare on the awful cufflinks' front page this morning! (that enough linkage for ya'?)

and this time fujiko better watch her tiny, furry back. because if my cupcake pincushion goes missing, someone's not getting any damn treats for a while!

2 comments:

Nyx said...

you could tie a new one round her head like a kitty hat, and bribe her to stick around with kitty treats while you're doing the sewing. I'm sure she's get the point -punny- pretty quick, although there is that small problem of cats being incapable of enduring even the tiniest iota of indignity or humiliation. Damn them and their prideful ways...

r4kk4 said...

oh, she'd do it for treats.

she a little treats hussy! she'd sell her soul for a bite of tuna!

i can't believe that i brought her up with those values...sigh.....