Thursday, April 05, 2012

a really short easter post

let's take a quick break from travel posts to check out some easter stuff, whaddya say?

here are the eggs that i made this year. yay! adventure time! finn, jake and lsp!


if you want to see all of the other eggs that i've made over the years, click on this link for the flickr set.

the only other thing worth mentioning is this box of beatrix potter gummy candies that i got for a buck!



for serious. they are AMAZING. i cannot eat them. i just look at the cute little fuckers.

check back tomorrow for more about london and less about celebrations of fecundity zombie saviours lenten stuff.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

"I'm not gonna spank your hams!"

Gawd, I love Adventure Time. And those eggs. LSP Rulz.

(Seriously, though, I don't know how I ran into your blog, but I've been reading it for months. I've never had the chance to go to Europe-- I've really been enjoying those posts! And thanks for the heads up on Summer Camp. I missed that somehow...)

r4kk4 said...

HAHAH! i love "adventure time" too! :D

thanks about the eggs!

i only got lucky enough to start traveling to europe in 2010. now i watch kayak, icelandair and british airways LIKE A HAWK to see when there are crazy cheap fares.

OMG, GET A COPY OF "WELCOME TO CONDALE"!!! IT IS SOOO GOOOOD!!

Unknown said...

I'm all over it on Spotify. :)

r4kk4 said...

HOORAY!! I still stream it through Mog on my Roku even though I have a copy of it on my player and my computer. HA!