i swear to fucking god, if i have to deal with another motherfucking apartment complex fire someone is going to get their fucking ass kicked into next week.
what was a trend in tennessee has now occured in our building in seattle.
this time it was because of some asshat's grease fire.
everyone (cats included) is ok. there's no damage to our unit. it doesn't even smell that bad.
but for real. don't be squandering my new found feelings of goodwill, fellow apartment building resident. fires piss me off.
oh, and p.s.-the way to handle a grease fire is to a) cover the fire with a lid b) try baking soda c) use a fucking chemical fire extinguisher, asshole.