2010 to date has been a bit slow. considering that it has mostly been made up of 1) dreading having my wisdom teeth extracted 2) having the operation 3) recovering from the extraction 4) catching up from the week off, that's understandable.
now that everything is up to date and i'm no longer in a medicated fog (although the world seems to be)
it's about time to start kicking 2010's ass.
good things to date:
1) the new 365 blog. go on! click through! i've just started the second month!
2) my hair has almost recovered from the disastrous cut from this fall. i'm now at pigtail length so i look all riot grrrl.
3) i found a place that serves good chicago dogs complete with atomic relish!
4) lots of beatrix potter. (which came about when i mentioned to leff while under the influence of percocet that i wanted to watch movies with "...mice that wear clothes and have kitchens". (yeah, i get specific and very strange when i'm high. you're surprised?))
5) the lightbox set up:
i only *look* like i know how to take pictures. trust.
6) early spring. for me that means ordering a shit ton of seeds for the veg garden (+ some heirloom ornamentals). also, rearranging the house. peel has found a new window because of that.
7) finding where i hid solitaire on my computer.
i think i might try to make weekly posts on gpiss for a while. mondays? fridays? don't hold me to that.
i do know what i *don't* want in 2010 though:
1) the word douchebag (or any derivative. so overused. i suggest "fhole". maybe dickfingers?)
2) fucking bacon memes
3) ok, basically any food meme that makes some dickfinger (heh) roll his/her eyes back in their head and puke out all snotty like "oh, ____! i LUUUUUUUV ____!". 'cause, really, fuck you.
5) your mom
see you next week? maybe?