Monday, May 21, 2012

i see blue ponies

as far as weekly updates go, this one is not much. i spent my whole week working on icepo!



when i close my eyes, i see blue ponies.

i came up for air on friday? that day i made pita, hummus and baba ganoush.


but then it was right back to the ponies.

i'm really glad that i finished the excheckered project so early so that it can autopost.



otherwise i'd not have time for the pony business. (ps-- i'm still giving away stickers for placement. clicky for instructions.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't forgotten my blue ponies! Was out of town... Will get to icepo'ing asap!

r4kk4 said...

Oh, you're fine, sweetheart! I'm not posting thing chronologically on the Tumblr. Just as they come in. (I can put them in proper numerical order in the Flickr set.)

Thanks for participating! :D