Monday, October 14, 2013

"sleepy hollow" is keeping me from going bonkers

it appears that i have a hairline fracture in my left foot. hooray? (no. not hooray.) this means i'm stuck doing a hell of a lot of nothing while i'm healing. the trip this month has been cancelled (tbh, i had cancelled it before my accident) so i will be reading and watching a lot of television instead of writing trip posts.

anyway, color me surprised but "sleepy hollow" is, indeed, keeping me from going bonkers.


is it not weird for me to be recommending an american show to you? a bit, yes. but this cast is so good. SO GOOD! plus the show is truly bonkers in the best possible way.

i would be remiss if i did not mention tom mison's ichabod crane. of course. what? a man with a great coat and kick ass boots with a vocabulary to match? sign me the fuck up. 

No comments: