i like books. i like bunchofpants. so i'm going to do the book meme that bunchofpants did.
1. Total number of books in your house?
more than you've got. well, unless you're benchilada.
2. The last book you bought was?
the little friend by donna tartt on monday night.
3. What was the last book you read before reading this message?
i read three or four books at a time so roast eggs--douglas clark, war trash--ha jin and the afterword--mike bryan.
4. Write down five books you often read or that mean a lot to you.
catcher in the rye--salinger. i read it every few years, goddamn it.
twinkle twinkle--kaori ekuni. beautiful and pure.
any wodehouse. i can read jeeves repeatedly and i always laugh.
magical thinking--augusten burroughs. i know, it's pretty new but i can't stop thinking about it.
narnia books--c.s. lewis. regardless of the religious underpinnings, i still love them.
5. Who are you going to pass the stick to and why?
smoke 'em if you got 'em but i'm not passing this on.