Thursday, May 19, 2005

force feeding

it's "star wars" day, chittlins! you're lucky. you're not around to witness me stomping through the house humming the empire's theme song. (you know, duh duh duh, duh DUH duh, duh DUH duh!) (note: this happens more frequently than i would like.)

leff, katty kat, the milk king and i will be watching the end of the epic tonight. which means i can scratch one more thing off the lifetime to do list. hooray!

i'll post some semblance of a review later. as if there needs to be another review of the new "star wars" movie. i'm fully expecting to be disappointed. but hasn't that been half the fun of this franchise ever since "jedi"?

6 comments:

Lisa B. said...

I sing the empire theme song all the time--not just when there's a new episode out. (Totally not kidding.)

r4kk4 said...

oh, i believe you!

truthfully, i do it all the time too.

and i do a pretty good yoda impersonation too, if i say so myself! HAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

Rakka! I have NEVER seen a single Star Wars movie!

(maybe snippets of the furry midgets fighting in the forrest version)

I have seen Space Balls...

Am I still cool? Or should I just go back and crawl into my cave?

(you are cool.)
: )
slogrl

r4kk4 said...

wow! you're the second person i've known that hasn't seen "star wars"!

of COURSE you're still cool!

but i do have a question--did "spaceballs" make sense to you since you hadn't seen the original sw triology?

(oh, and thank you! :D!)

N. said...

Hey, you know the darth Vader theme is kinda the funeral dirge transposed (thats my own ex music student opinion anyway)
Hum them both to yourself for a bit...see? it is! it is!

r4kk4 said...

omg!! you're absolutely right, nyx!!

how cool!!