Saturday, November 26, 2005

anata mo watashi mo pocky!

this morning i was trying to help auntnanny find a distributor for pocky since she doesn't have a store in her area that sells it. (i was also looking for reverse pocky for me because i don't remember seeing it at uwajimaya. (although i could be wrong.))

well, i found reverse pocky and this ad for pocky decorer at jbox.

i do use my pocky as a weapon quite like the lady in the ad. i wonder if there are any other ads that show people using two sticks of pocky to become a pocky vampire? (which is also something that i do.)

2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

If I lived in japan I think I would just sit in front of the television all day.

r4kk4 said...

i have a feeling that i would too!

except for when i ran outside to get food, video games and more hello kitty things! haha!