Friday, July 20, 2007

tegan and sara

did i get tickets to see tegan and sara at the triple door? no, of course i didn't. don't be silly. but i did catch them at easy street yesterday.



no, seriously, they were there. i just got to the store late and they were sitting down when i took that photo. also? in rl? they aren't blurry.

anyway, i stuck around to hear both "where does the good go" and "monday, monday, monday" (which made me happy) before i had to get back to work.

so yeah, that's all i have for you today. i might be doing the wizstockrock thing tonight, i might not. so until monday, uh, happy weekend?

2 comments:

Pfepftzet Oout said...

Wah! I missed Tegan and Sarah, too. They are my favorite band. I was going to buy tickets way back, but I wasn't sure when I was going to Illinois for the wedding. And I didn't know they were going to be at Easy Street (or I so would have been there). Oh well, they'll be back again.

r4kk4 said...

aw! i didn't know you were into tegan and sara or i woulda' called you!

i think they're back in sept?? dec??