Friday, January 14, 2005

43 things (and the b#### ain't one)

ok, so that title was lame. i don't care.

what i do care about is 43 things, a handy little site that helps you to get your priorities straight.

or, if you don't have priorities it'll help you get some. if you want them.

yes, i'm a copy kitten. i found out about the site from leff. who found out about it from matt. (thanks to both of you, by the way.)

if you care, here's my list. my most important thing? moving the f### out of memphis, of course.

3 comments:

r4kk4 said...

silly old 43 things! it should've let you have an apostrophe! hrumph!

i like your list a lot, d'! i don't eat enough veg either! somehow it seems harder as a vegetarian! (how crazy is that?! laughing!)

Anonymous said...

You're welcome. Leff found it from me? Cool.
Guess I should git using it too.
(I've been working on my 43 folders instead...)

r4kk4 said...

hey, matt!

yep! we found it from you! so thanks!

jason...er, i mean, leff, has been working with 43 folders, i think.

don't quote me on that though...