Monday, March 06, 2006

tiny fox teeth

today i'm trying to do fun things to sort of work out the jams/bring in the love (to paraphrase a simpson's character whose name escapes me at the moment.) this includes watching walt disney's 1973 version of "robin hood".

i heart this movie because it was born in the same year as me. also because of robin's tiny little fox teeth.



do you see his little teeth? aren't they, like, the best?! (i fully understand that you may not be as excited about animated fox teeth from the 70's as i am, and that's ok. i've never been able to explain my love of them very well. (photo snagged from google images, btw.))

other good things that are slated for this week: the release of FOUR, count 'em FOUR dvds that i've been waiting for! "howl's moving castle", "my neighbor totoro", "whisper of the heart" and "harry potter and the goblet of fire" are all coming out tomorrow! EEEP!

also, wed flogging molly is playing at easy street. and then there's the season finale of "project runway". santino better not win.

thursday and friday can just leave a message because there's snow in the forecast for those days. and you know how i feel about snow, right? (i'll give you a clue. starts with an "h", four letters, rhymes with "late".)

anyway, time for me to get back to "robin hood" and his amazing teeth. ciao and all that.

2 comments:

Brit said...

I *LOVE* that movie. The song the rooster sings! OMG. I haven't seen it in years but I still remember everything. Now I feel all warm and fuzzy. Also, you were born in the same year as my husband.

r4kk4 said...

oh yeah! the rooster song rocks! i had the 45 of robin hood songs when i was little and i wore it out! hahah!

really? your husband was born in 73 too? ah, that makes us both oldies and goodies then! HAHAHA!!