Tuesday, June 05, 2007

broken toes and stuffed animals

i've got nothing new to say this morning. you know that i've been obsessively cleaning and organizing. maybe you didn't know that i'd gotten to the stuffed animal section.

i tried to amuse myself between sneezes by taking creepy photos of them. here's the best one.



besides a photo of a leering bugs bunny, the only other thing that i got out of yesterday was a broken little toe. i'm beginning to feel like the breaking my toe is cyclical, you know, like the swallows at capistrano or spring breakers flocking to cancĂșn. although, now that i think about it, those are bad examples since my little toe doesn't migrate. it also doesn't drink. my little toe is straight edge.

since it's pathetically overcast outside and i don't feel like hobbling around town, i guess it's reading and sketching for me today.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah... takes me back to when I broke my baby toe. Did yours go perpendicular to your foot too?
-mandelion

r4kk4 said...

yes. it did. :(

although, all i really have to do is look at it these days and it breaks. :(

sorry to hear about your unfortunate little piggie. :(

Shahid said...

How big is that Bugs toy? I think I might have the same thing somewhere in my closet.

r4kk4 said...

it's about a foot long and from the mid 70s. how weird would it be if you had the same one!!

Phil Wilson said...

oh no! your poor toe! get better soon, toe!

r4kk4 said...

thanks, pippy!

my toe would like for you to know that it is mending. and that it appreciates your concern. :D!