Wednesday, October 24, 2007

scaredy crap

hello, *insert term of endearment here*. my little world has just gotten a tad bit more hectic as of late. as such, my brain is fried but not in that good kind of way that i sometimes enjoy on weekends.

*cough*

the past few days i've played with candy. here is a photo of some children of the (candy) corn.



and a semi edible interpretation of a lilo hair accessory.



i also took a photo of my favorite skull. see?



but all i really wanted to do was laugh at the pumpkins.



(please tell me that i'm not the only person who's heard that old ween song.)

you wanna' know what's really scary? sideshow bob is running for snohomish county auditor!



i would totally vote for him.

anyway, the scariest thing by far this week occurred when i ate this.



i have to tell you, despite what other people have claimed, i did not find the elvis reese's to be tasty. scary in that "what the fuck did i just eat?!? fuck me, why is there fake banana in this!?!" kind of way? yes. but tasty? no.

ok, *insert term of endearment here*, my fried brain wants me to watch this or this over and over again. they make us happy, our preciouses.

6 comments:

The Mincing Mockingbird said...

Your blog rocks.

Were you in the Human Pixel project?

r4kk4 said...

thanks!! :D!

i was! i did the "8bit evil" guys. i loved your birds in the humal pixel project!!

Anonymous said...

I love Elvis; but I, too, think this would NOT be tasty.

r4kk4 said...

it was like they packaged some of elvis' 30 year old soul inside. seriously gross.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with ya, the banana sucks. I've been avoiding it for weeks, then I just had to breakdown and try it. Huge disappointment! Who knew Elvis tasted so damn bad. I should have known that anything edible with Elvis on the wrapping could never be good.

r4kk4 said...

the sad thing is that i LIKE fake banana even better than real banana. (well, in candy, anyway.)

elvis always messes things up. i say this after having lived in memphis on and off for seven years. ;D