Tuesday, April 10, 2007

i'm singing a tegan and sara song while i'm typing this

monday (x3) was sooo boring. no, wait, let me rephrase that. monday was super productive for me but it would be incredibly dull for you to read about. i cleaned, i researched, i conquered?

in research mode, i came across this recipe.



i really wish that i could make "deviled beef toss" for my swapatorium post this month. but, alas, there is no accompanying photo.

at night i used up some left over pink lemon batter and made a cake which i then topped with raspberry jam. delish! (but what an awful photo.)



see, boring!

meh, i'm gonna' stop writing now and get some coffee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The swapatorium recipes crack me up...but then they scare me a little. What were those wonderful housewives from the 60s on when they created some of those?? I especially LOVE the aspic ones....oh lovely! :) Hope your day gets a little less boring...I KNOW the feeling! :) Have a good one!

r4kk4 said...

oh, i'm so glad!! :D!

you know, if you're ever in the seattle area, you're welcome to attend one of the swappy parties. i serve real food too in addition to the gross stuff. ;D

haha! thanks for the non boring wishes! so far though, eh, it's just been a tuesday. i'm kinda' glad it's been dull though, if you know what i mean.