Thursday, April 05, 2007

strawberry quik, jen trynin and her book won't let me sleep!, i heart fuffer!

you know, just writing about strawberry quik yesterday (although i spelled it differently then) was enough to make me buy some.



why am i so addicted to this stuff?

anyway, it comes in a new distribution form. you know how back in the '70s and '80s before the industrial revolution and when swarms of giant mosquitos plagued the earth? yeah, we only had the powdered kind then. now it comes in a squeeze tube with cherry red slurry inside. freakin' instant gratification with no crystals left at the bottom.

i never thought that i'd view a bottle of slurry as an improvement.

anyway, you know how i had plans to watch the alanis morissette video repeatedly? well, that plan was dashed upon probably igneous rocks because i got this from the library.



no, not my cat. i got him from a rescue agency in memphis. i'm talking about everything i'm cracked up to be by jen trynin. it's fucking wonderful. i stayed up reading it until around 4:30. pick up a copy! (seattlites? i'll be finished with my library copy soon so, you know, you'll probably get it pretty fast if you put yourself on the spl wait list.)

oh, hey! while we're talking about wonderful reading, i have a new internet crush! j pointed out mitra "fuffer's" blog and i read the whole thing! ah, but she makes me laugh!

today is supposed to be hella warm. as in, "i don't have to wear two hoodies to run to the store and buy strawberry quik slurry." warm. so maybe i'll have actually done something interesting by the end of the day.

aw, who am i kidding? we both know i'm just going to take a nap and then head out to ignite 3.0 tonight. (ignite 3.0 will be interesting. my nap will not be.)

4 comments:

mitra said...

Aw, I heart you, too! Internet love! I'm going to put a link to you on my blog and we'll be blog and Flickr buddies! Hooray!

r4kk4 said...

eeep!! i love internet love! :D!

internet buddydom is the most awesome! in real life? you'd just get annoyed by my constant need for fluids that are caffeinated. ;D

anyway, HOORAY!!! HOORAY!!! :D!

mitra said...

Don't be silly. I totally understand the need for caffeination. I had two cafe mochas today. I have $100 on my Starbucks card. I AM TOTALLY CAFFEINATED AT ALL TIMES. THIS IS WHY I AM WRITING IN CAPS AND USING EXCLAMATION POINTS!! WOOOO!!!

Plus there's the meds.

:)

r4kk4 said...

oh!! i remember reading that on your blog now that you mention it! hahah!! i can ABSOLUTELY relate to that! hahaha!!!

i wish that there was medicated coffee. like, you could order "a double tall american with .5mg of xanex". how nice would it be to get a mellow and a buzz at the same time? HAHAHA!